Blog Listem

Blog Listem

23 Kasım 2014 Pazar

REFLECTION TASK 1A

I want to introduce myself to you :) My name is Nezaket Gündoğdu and I am eighteen years old. I am from Düzce. I also graduated from Düzce anatolian teacher training high school. I will talk about what  I did in the past and what I am doing nowadays..




  • I was born in Düzce on 26 June 1996. I am still living in Düzce, but I am staying in Ankara because of the university.
                                         




  • I like going to the cinema. My favorite film is Schindler's list and my favorite actor is Johnny Depp. I watched Pirates of the Caribbeans series many times.






  • I like spending time with my friends at the weekends. Last year we were 8 people in the class due to being few people we were all close friends. We had ups and downs, but I have my best friends thanks to the high school times.





  • I like painting due to my visual arts teacher :) We made a lot of works with her such as clothes design, oil-pint and reproduction.
                           




  • One of the my dream is make a world tour with balloon in the future. Travelling every corner of the world can be very amazing.

                                  


  • I like playing volleyball and I was in the school team at the high school. We lost the final match and this photo from that match.
      

1 yorum:

  1. Dear Nezaket,
    I really liked the photos in your post. I have learnt a lot of things about you that I did not know before. However, I would like to read more about each point that you have expressed here such as your feelings about the defeat in the match, why you have found the balooning experience amazing, some more information about your best friends, and more details about the painting work. As regards the organization, you need to reorganize your ideas into a full paragraph. Concerning your language use, you seem to be quite accurate (it is a good idea to change the last part of your last sentence, which is a fragment).

    YanıtlaSil