Blog Listem

Blog Listem

29 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

REFLECTİON TASK 2B

An extreme sport : Wingsuit Flying




 I want to introduce Wingsuit flying to you :) It is an extreme sport. People fly through the air with the help of wingsuit.  Wingsuit is first developed in the late 1990s and creates a square measure with fabric between the legs and arms. Wingsuit flight overs with a parachute opening at the sufficient altitude. In this video some people flying their body through the air using a wingsuit. I think people who fly are too courageous, because they jump from very-high places. They have fun while they are doing this sport regardless of  danger of death. It could be dangerous sometimes, since there are tragic crashes ending with deaths. Because of a sport, dying  is completely nonsense. Some people seek excitement in their life, but just for entertainment those crashes could be fatal. I chose this video  for sharing with you, because this sport is not so popular and I wanted to introduce it to you. But it does not mean I support this sport. In my opinion this sport is too hazardous and I do not do this sport. Since I am not dared enough to do it. I only like watching it, since I think that there is a magnificent view in the sky while a group of people flying in the sky. Moreover they are too fast, and athletes do not afraid of being fast and  crash into a mountain or something like that. Finally, I disapprove of this sport and I do not do Wingsuit. However, I cannot say that I do not like watching people flying in the air.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder